- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Employees from GroupM, Mediacom, Madison and Lintas live a day like Lucious and Cookie Lyon
MUMBAI: The biggest musical drama on television, Empire is all set to air Season 2 from 4 October 2015, every Sunday at 10 pm only on FX and FX HD.
FX has come up with a unique idea to make people here in India get a feel of the lives of the lead protagonists, Lucious and Cookie Lyon. A standee with the poster of the show will be taken across all their media agencies across Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore for a fun contest exclusively for the employees of the respective agencies. The employees will be given a chance of a photo opp along with the characters of the show and they will be given a frame with their picture at that moment itself.
All those who participate in the contest will be eligible for a lucky draw and the winner will be treated to a special 40 minute chopper ride in Mumbai.
When – 1st October 2015
Where: Mumbai – GroupM, Mediacom, Madison
Delhi – GroupM, Madison, Lintas
Bangalore – GroupM, Lintas