- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Employees from GroupM, Mediacom, Madison and Lintas live a day like Lucious and Cookie Lyon
MUMBAI: The biggest musical drama on television, Empire is all set to air Season 2 from 4 October 2015, every Sunday at 10 pm only on FX and FX HD.
FX has come up with a unique idea to make people here in India get a feel of the lives of the lead protagonists, Lucious and Cookie Lyon. A standee with the poster of the show will be taken across all their media agencies across Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore for a fun contest exclusively for the employees of the respective agencies. The employees will be given a chance of a photo opp along with the characters of the show and they will be given a frame with their picture at that moment itself.
All those who participate in the contest will be eligible for a lucky draw and the winner will be treated to a special 40 minute chopper ride in Mumbai.
When – 1st October 2015
Where: Mumbai – GroupM, Mediacom, Madison
Delhi – GroupM, Madison, Lintas
Bangalore – GroupM, Lintas