- Airlines not to charge flat Rs 3000 cancellation fee for cheaper tickets, says report
- Police Bust Prostitution Racket In Hyderabad, Bollywood Actress Arrested
- PM Modi to launch DMRC's Magenta Line section on Dec 25
- Reforms in judiciary, education are long due: Arun Jaitley
- At least 12 dead as fire breaks out at Saki Naka area in Mumbai
Employees from GroupM, Mediacom, Madison and Lintas live a day like Lucious and Cookie Lyon
MUMBAI: The biggest musical drama on television, Empire is all set to air Season 2 from 4 October 2015, every Sunday at 10 pm only on FX and FX HD.
FX has come up with a unique idea to make people here in India get a feel of the lives of the lead protagonists, Lucious and Cookie Lyon. A standee with the poster of the show will be taken across all their media agencies across Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore for a fun contest exclusively for the employees of the respective agencies. The employees will be given a chance of a photo opp along with the characters of the show and they will be given a frame with their picture at that moment itself.
All those who participate in the contest will be eligible for a lucky draw and the winner will be treated to a special 40 minute chopper ride in Mumbai.
When – 1st October 2015
Where: Mumbai – GroupM, Mediacom, Madison
Delhi – GroupM, Madison, Lintas
Bangalore – GroupM, Lintas