- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Empire airs its next edge-of-seat episode ‘True Love Never’
MUMBAI: FX India, the country’s edgy English entertainment channel never fails to regale its viewers with mind-blowing shows and its thrilling content. This week again, the channel airs blockbuster show Empire with Lucious’ forever warring family continuing its attempt at gaining power in the music industry.
In the last episode, Lucious (Terrence Howard) and Cookie Lyon’s (Taraji P. Henson) youngest son Hakeem was kidnapped and later found in one piece but he isn’t quite out of the woods yet. In fact, this seems to be just the beginning of troubles coming his way owing to his musical ambitions.
With Lucious’ aim now to make Empire Entertainment a global music monolith, he looks into starting a partnership with Jago (guest star – Patrick Mulvey), the founder of a music streaming company. Wow! That’s some news. While the Lyon family fights to gain control of Empire Entertainment, Lucious looks beyond and at the further growth of his family business. Meanwhile, Andre has to twist his newfound values to achieve a delicate balance between his faith and his career, Hakeem begins to work with Laura to turn her into a star and Cookie sets her sights on having Lyon Dynasty be a part of an epic televised charity music event.
Basically, everyone is trying to find new ways to further up their career in the all-new ‘True Love Never’ episode of EMPIRE.
Tune-in to Empire to catch all the drama and entertainment this Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 10 PM only on FX India!