- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Dum laga ke haisha to be closing night film at New York international film festival
Mumbai: Yash Raj Films’ much loved DUM LAGA KE HAISHA will be the Closing Night Film at the 15th Annual New York International Film Festival.
DUM LAGA KE HAISHA (My Big Fat Bride) will be screened as part of the Closing Night Gala Celebrations at the prominent Skirball Theatre for Performing Arts in New York City in the presence of the film’s director Sharat Katariya. The celebrations will start with a welcome by Aroon Shivdasani – Executive & Artistic Director & Founding Member of the Indo – American Arts Council and will be followed by a post screening discussion with the film’s director to be moderated by Aseem Chhabra – NYIFF Director.
The movie has proved to be a charming delight for audiences and critics alike and is all set to spread its magic on May 9th at one of New York’s premier international film festivals!
Produced by Maneesh Sharma, DUM LAGA KE HAISHA is directed by Sharat Katariya and stars the talented Ayushmann Khurrana as Prem and YRF’s new find from one of its own Bhumi Pednekar, previously part of YRF’s Casting division, as Sandhya. DUM LAGA KE HAISHA revolves around the life of an odd small town couple – loser Prem and his oversized wife Sandhya, who try to find the balance of life on their scooter ride together.