- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
‘Drive your passion’: Neha Bhasin and Clinton Cerejo inspire people to chase their dreams in their new song
Mumbai: Award-winning singer, Neha Bhasin recently crooned to a number composed by Clinton Cerejo. Titled ‘Drive your Passion’, the song will feature the contestants of Femme Foodies, Asia’s first food truck reality show by Living Foodz. The song celebrates girl power and the camaraderie between the contestants, who have set out on a journey to achieve their dream: to win a premium, state-of-the-art food truck. Armed with their culinary skills and panache, the bevy of contestants will be seen competing in heart-racing cook-offs and challenges on the show.
Living Foodz announced the launch of the music video today. Commenting on her experience, Neha Bhasin said, “‘Drive your Passion’ narrates a beautiful and inspiring story. The concept of the show reflects in the video and it is great that Living Foodz is introducing a show that celebrates the culinary prowess of women, especially when the food space is largely male-dominated. I was excited to be a part of this project because of the unique message and the theme of the show.”
Composer Clinton Cerejo, who is a foodie himself, added, “The overall concept of the show inspired me to take up this project. Femme Foodies is paving the way for the concept of food trucks and is further popularizing the trend. I am excited to share the music video for our song and look forward to the response.”
A first-of-it’s kind show, Femme Foodies is set to redefine and elevate the food popularly associated with food trucks. The contestants will be judged and evaluated by Celebrity Chef Ranveer Brar, along with Chef Anahita Dhondy and Chef Shagun Mehra, who make their debut on the channel with the show.