- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Dr. Subhash Chandra to encourage students of Amity University, Noida to discover their purpose in life
Noida: Dr. Subhash Chandra, Chairman, Essel Group and ZEE will host the next episodes of the Dr. Subhash Chandra (DSC) Show at Amity University, Noida on Monday, March 16, 2015. In these episodes, Dr. Chandra will encourage students to introspect on their purpose in life as well as what they would do if they had only one day left to live.
Speaking on the upcoming episodes, Dr. Chandra said, “In this fast-paced world, with innumerable activities and distractions, young students do not really think about deeper, significant issues. Therefore, through these episodes, I want to motivate the students to reflect on what they think is their purpose in life. I also want to encourage them to consider their uppermost priorities by posing the question of what they would do if they had only one day to live.”
The show will be aired on Saturday at 10 pm on Zee News and 7pm on Zee Business and on Sundays at 11 am on both Zee News & Zee Business. This show will also be aired on other channels of Zee Media.
A self-made man, Mr Chandra has consistently demonstrated his ability to identify new businesses and lead them on the path to success. It takes immense courage and motivation to shape ideas into reality. From trading goods, setting up a packaging industry to opening up theme parks and multiplexes, and creating India’s largest and most profitable TV media group and launching an English newspaper, Dr. Chandra has travelled a long way. It was Dr. Subhash Chandra’s vision that helped give birth to the satellite TV industry in India in the year 1992.
Learn how to innovate, set up and make your business flourish from the expert himself, a man of a thousand ideas, Dr. Subhash Chandra. Don’t miss the Dr. Subhash Chandra Show for an enterprising and entertaining weekend!