- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Dr A Surya Prakash, Chairman Prasar Bharati nominated as a Member of Nehru Memorial Museum & Library (NMML) Society
MUMBAI: Prasar Bharati is honoured to announce that Government of India has nominated its Chairman, Dr A Surya Prakash as Member of the Nehru Memorial Museum & Library Society. The NMML Society is headed by Prime Minister of India.
The NMML plays a key role as a resource centre for promotion of study and research in the field of modern and contemporary Indian history. Towards that it organizes lectures, seminars etc. in India and abroad to promote and foster academic contacts within India as well as with other countries through exchange of personnel and research materials.
Dr A Surya Prakash, Chairman Prasar Bharati, is an author, a columnist and a leading commentator on Indian Constitutional and Parliamentary issues and Governance. Dr Surya Prakash has held key positions in several print and electronic media organisations of repute. He has also been a media teacher and has taught media law and ethics.