- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Dr A Surya Prakash, Chairman Prasar Bharati nominated as a Member of Nehru Memorial Museum & Library (NMML) Society
MUMBAI: Prasar Bharati is honoured to announce that Government of India has nominated its Chairman, Dr A Surya Prakash as Member of the Nehru Memorial Museum & Library Society. The NMML Society is headed by Prime Minister of India.
The NMML plays a key role as a resource centre for promotion of study and research in the field of modern and contemporary Indian history. Towards that it organizes lectures, seminars etc. in India and abroad to promote and foster academic contacts within India as well as with other countries through exchange of personnel and research materials.
Dr A Surya Prakash, Chairman Prasar Bharati, is an author, a columnist and a leading commentator on Indian Constitutional and Parliamentary issues and Governance. Dr Surya Prakash has held key positions in several print and electronic media organisations of repute. He has also been a media teacher and has taught media law and ethics.