- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Does heavy rain spoil Manya’s ‘Shukriya’?
Mumbai: Zindagi’s first original reality show, ‘Shukriya’, is becoming the most talked about unique show on television since its launch two weeks ago. Living up to its commitment of continuously satiating the entertainment needs of its viewers with meaningful content, Zindagi launched ‘Shukriya’, produced by Frames Productions and anchored by Gunjan Utreja. But, shooting for this show is far from easy as it involves giving a surprise without letting the person receiving it being aware of it. And an open-air surprise in the monsoons is even more difficult to pull off smoothly.
Shukriya is a simple, perhaps even a little underrated…It’s a word that has the power to evoke a million positive emotions and can bind people in a happy way and the aim is make ‘Shukriya’ a way of life. This concept is also in sync with Zindagi’s brand promise of ‘Jodey Dilon Ko’. This show gives real people a platform to exhibit their real emotions and in turn, gives those they want to thank, a memory that will last them a lifetime.
The upcoming episode of ‘Shukriya’ on Sunday, 23 August will showcase Manya surprising her grandparents with something grand for devoting their life to her and raising her with so much love, care and grace. And just as all seemed to be in place for the surprise, a heavy downpour of rain came pouring down creating havoc and leaving the entire unit stranded and waiting for a few hours.
Gunjan and Manya were left heartbroken when their plans went haywire of bringing together a perfect surprise for her grandparents. Just as Manya’s reasons to thank her grandparents are endearing, the intense rain does become a dampener to her plans.
Will Gunjan and Manya sit back and allow the rain to spoil their plans or will they work around it and go ahead with their perfect surprise?