- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Diya Aur Baati Hum goes the mission impossible way
MUMBAI: When one thinks about an out and out action packed chasing sequence, the very first name that comes to your mind is Mission Impossible. But this will soon change as Star Plus’s popular show, Diya Aur Baati Hum gears up for a power packed action chasing sequence.
As Mission Mahaabali gears up for its climax, Sandhya (Deepika Singh) will leave no stone unturned in ensuring she prevents the Garjana Sangathan from executing their dangerous nuclear explosion against the country.
Setting behind her fear of heights, the brave actress that she is, Deepika Singh will be seen jumping over a moving truck and performing a mid-air fight sequence with the Garjana head Shekhar (played by Aadesh Chaudhary) while single handedly hanging on a chopper.
For the first time on Indian television any show would be showcasing a sequence matching up to the excellence of an international one. Talking about the same, Deepika said, “Mission Mahaabali has been an adventurous experience for me. I’ve performed a lot of stunts and action sequences for this track. As they say, the best is always set for the last, Mission Mahaabali will end on a thrilling note. There will be a lot of drama, a lot of action and I am really looking forward to shooting for the much awaited climax.”
With Sooraj (Anas Rashid) now by her side, the wait is to watch whether Sandhya will be able to stop Garjana Sangathan’s mission or not.
Keep watching Diya Aur Baati Hum from Monday to Saturday at 9 PM only on STAR Plus