- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Discovery Kids teams up with Creative Children Media for World Children Expo 2015
MUMBAI: Discovery Kids has teamed up with Creative Children Media for a kids and family event, World Children Expo 2015, that will be held from 14-16 August at Ambience Mall, Gurgaon.
The 5th edition of the expo will bring fun, games and a lot of excitement for kids and families. India’s favourite superhero KISNA will do special performances at 2 pm, 4 pm and 6 pm each day.
Kids can visit Kisna’s hometown of Anandnagri and enjoy Kisna themed activities where attractive fun and games zones have been created. They will get to meet and interact with Kisna as he will make a special appearance enthralling his fans. There will be contests, interactive games and exclusive Kisna gifts offering a complete immersive experience from the storyboard of the popular series that is currently airing on Discovery Kids.
Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific Vice President Marketing (South Asia) Rajiv Bakshi said, “Kisna has gained immense popularity across India. At World Children Expo 2015, the young fans of Kisna will get a chance to meet their beloved hero and create wonderful memories.”
At WCE 2015, Discovery Kids will be recreating the stories of Anandnagri with Kisna along with his friends Radhika, Suddi, Ballu and Toto who battle the evil Raja Durjan. The stories narrate Kisna’s zeal to save the village and its citizens from the atrocities by the greedy Raja Durjan and his accomplice Trikaal.
Kids can also watch new episodes of Kisna on Discovery Kids at 2 PM and 6 PM every day.