- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Dettol to support waste segregation in its 4th year of Banega Swachh India Campaign with NDTV
MUMBAI: In an endeavour to focus on hygiene and sanitation, RB in partnership with campaign ambassador, Amitabh Bachchan and NDTV today kicked off the 4th year of NDTV – Dettol Banega Swachh India campaign with #Mere10Guzactivation. The campaign lends support to the Government of India’s Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. The agenda for this year’s campaign is composting and waste segregation by motivating people to take care of their 10 yards. The initiative aims at spreading awareness about sanitation, education and empowerment of citizens with better hygiene and sanitation facilities across the country and working with partners to support ground interventions for driving behavioral change.
During the event, the eminent guests visited Vijaynagar Co-op Housing Society, Andheri East in Mumbai where residents explained the various eco-friendly measures for composting and water segregation implemented by them. This was followed by a discussion on various aspects of #Mere10Guz, the importance of composting and waste segregation, how we can take steps towards achieving it and the impact of these simple measures on the society. Mr. Bachchan also interacted LIVE with RWAs and Schools from Delhi, Gurgaon, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Kolkata that have been doing waste segregation and composting.