- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Dentsu Aegis Network sweeps 87 metals at Goafest 2017 Creative Abbys
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network India has bagged a whooping total of 87metals at the Creative Abbys at the Goafest 2017 edition.
The network won 13 Gold, 39 Silver and 35 Bronze metal. With 87 wins, the network has demonstrated its creative prowess that matches up to the group’s business growth momentum.
While Taproot Dentsu dominated the Goafest Creative Abbys with 41 metals, Dentsu Impact followed next with 20 wins. Dentsu Webchutney (13 metals), Happy mcgarrybowen (7 metals), Milestone Brandcom (4 metals) and Isobar (2 metals each) put in their collective best to surpass all other groups at this year’s Goafest.
The network has bagged metals across the gamut of categories—from film to print, out-of-home to activation and design to digital.
Commenting on the performance, , Dentsu Aegis Network, South Asia Chairman and CEO Ashish Bhasin, states, “It’s overwhelming to witness such a massive win for the network on such a grand industry platform. I must congratulate our creative leadership team for demonstrating such high quality of work across such a wide category range. Business growth can only be sustained on the back of fantastic creative work, and our performance at Goafest 2017 is a demonstration of that. Having said that, this is only the beginning. Outstanding creative work has played a big role in propelling us to become the second largest advertising network in India. In our business, great creativity is the best accelerator and what pleases me is that all our creative agencies have performed so well at Goafest 2017.”