- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Den Snapdeal TV-Shop launches a Diwali sale
MUMBAI: TV commerce company Den Snapdeal TV-Shop has kicked off a grand month-long Diwali sale, dubbed “Yeh Diwali Khushiyon Wali”, with attractive discounts on a wide array of products and prizes worth over Rs. 10 million on offer. Shoppers on the company’s 24-hour channel are being offered up to 70 per cent in discounts with daily prizes of up to Rs. 500,000 to be won.
A thousand customers will win prizes worth Rs. 1 crore until November 15, when the sale ends. The prizes include: Hero Electric Bikes, LED TVs, smartphones, home theatre systems, seven-inch tablets, microwave ovens and power banks. Besides these attractive prizes, customers on Den Snapdeal TV-Shop for the next one month will get an assured gift on many deals with schemes like buy-one-get-one-free.
In addition, during the sale period the shopping channel’s customers can get a free Uber ride worth Rs. 400, Rs. 100 cashback on a recharge from Freecharge, discounts of up to Rs. 1,000 on hotel booking done via OYO rooms and Rs. 1,000 cashback on flight bookings done through Ixigo. Among other prizes on offer, there are 25 couple passes daily to the matches of Delhi Dynamos in the Indian Soccer League on offer.
Prize winners will be declared regularly within a few days of the purchase on DEN Snapdeal TV-Shop’s channel, as well as on social media platforms.
Den Snapdeal TV-Shop CEO Maneesh Goel said, “This is the first Diwali sale for our young company and we are confident of an overwhelming response from our customers. We want our customers to treat themselves to a memorable Festival of Lights with great deals and prizes that we are offering. The Diwali sale will give a real fillip to our effort to become a Rs. 500 crore company in our very first year of operations.”