- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Delhi Heroes & Sher-e-Punjab to clash at Super Fight League Grand Finale
MUMBAI: The inaugural season of Super Fight League has entered the decisive phase with the Grand Finale which is set to take place at the Siri Fort Sports Complex on 25 February 2017.
With the dominant performance in the semi-final Delhi Heroes will clash with Sher-e-Punjab in the finals wheras Goa Pirates and Bengaluru Tigers will battle for the third spot on 24 February 2017.
The league will witness presence of Bollywood actors, Arjun Rampal, Arbaaz Khan, Elli Avram, Tiger Shroff, Jacqueline Fernandes and her brother Ryan. The finale will also feature performance by multi-instrumentalist Raghav Sachar.
Super Fight League, CEO and Founder Bill Dosanjh says,” It all boils down to this, the Grand Finale of season 1 of the Super Fight League. This is a culmination of the efforts of all those associated with Super Fight League right from Management and staff to team owners and celebrities. I hope these final Fight-Nights leave the fans hungry for more high-octane action in the Ozone.”
Super Fight League is currently the biggest MMA Promotion in Asia and GCC Region and the third biggest digitally viewed league in the world and is telecast, LIVE and exclusive, every Friday and Saturday at 7pmonwards on SONY ESPN & SONY ESPN HD channels and can also be streamed live on SonyLIV.
The league for the first time has a distinctive point scoring system that separates the Super Fight League from all of the other leagues. Each SFL team will be comprised of six players (five male fighters and one female fighter) who will be competing in six different weight categories and evaluated on the basis of a 5 point scoring system.