- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Decoding Dynasty Politics with Vir Sanghvi on Virtuosity
MUMBAI: The existence of a strong family system in India reflects across several fields such as politics, Bollywood and more and the significance of the institution of the family in India can never be underestimated. Dynastic politics was always a major part of the nation’s politics and it’s furthermore growing to a greater extent.
This week on Virtuosity—Stor
Catch the full conversation this Saturday at 10:00PM with repeats on Sunday at 10:30AM and 7:30PM, only on CNN-News18.