21 Sep 2017
- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
DD Bharati launches ‘Sawaal Dilli Ka’
MUMBAI: Sawaal Dilli Ka” is an exciting Quiz show to be telecast on DD Bharati starting from 3rd August 2014, every Sunday at 6:00 pm and repeat next day at 02:00 am and 10:00 am. It is based on the culture, people and history of the beautiful city of Delhi.
The 5 episode bilingual TV show is the culmination of an entertaining and educative Quiz Contest that was conducted by nationally known Quizmaster and Architect Kunal Savarkar for Delhi Tourism (DTTDC) and INTACH, Delhi Chapter. Over 225 schools in Delhi participated in 6 different zonal quizzes, in January 2014. The quiz was won by Delhi Public School, R. K. Puram.
The theme of the quiz “Sawaal Dilli Ka” concentrated on various aspects of Delhi. The quiz competition was conducted on a variety of interesting formats. There were audio visual rounds, buzzer rounds etc. Questions on Delhi’s history, geography, politics, language, Institutions, science and technology, culture, sports, famous personalities, arts and crafts etc were asked.
The aim of the quiz was to stir the minds of young students and simultaneously, develop a sense of pride for the city of Delhi.