17 Aug 2017
- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
DD Bharati launches ‘Sawaal Dilli Ka’
MUMBAI: Sawaal Dilli Ka” is an exciting Quiz show to be telecast on DD Bharati starting from 3rd August 2014, every Sunday at 6:00 pm and repeat next day at 02:00 am and 10:00 am. It is based on the culture, people and history of the beautiful city of Delhi.
The 5 episode bilingual TV show is the culmination of an entertaining and educative Quiz Contest that was conducted by nationally known Quizmaster and Architect Kunal Savarkar for Delhi Tourism (DTTDC) and INTACH, Delhi Chapter. Over 225 schools in Delhi participated in 6 different zonal quizzes, in January 2014. The quiz was won by Delhi Public School, R. K. Puram.
The theme of the quiz “Sawaal Dilli Ka” concentrated on various aspects of Delhi. The quiz competition was conducted on a variety of interesting formats. There were audio visual rounds, buzzer rounds etc. Questions on Delhi’s history, geography, politics, language, Institutions, science and technology, culture, sports, famous personalities, arts and crafts etc were asked.
The aim of the quiz was to stir the minds of young students and simultaneously, develop a sense of pride for the city of Delhi.