- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Dabur Vatika Safeguards Women’s Dignity at Magh Mela in association with 92.7 BIG FM
Dabur Vatika Shampoo installed the changing rooms to safeguard the dignity of women at the pilgrimage and to give them a safe and secure place to change. To connect with women pilgrims and direct them to these Dabur Vatika Changing Rooms, female volunteers were positioned at different locations at the ghats. A volunteer was also placed near the changing room, offering women Dabur Vatika shampoo sachets.
Ms. Tiny Sengupta, Category Head – Shampoos & Post Wash, said, “Every year, millions of pilgrims visit the various Ghats during such melas. At such places, women usually face difficulty in finding an enclosed place for changing clothes. Dabur Vatika, as a brand, has always stood for women’s dignity and this initiative was planned to provide the comfort and convenience to women pilgrims and help safeguard their dignity and their privacy. These Changing Rooms were equipped with a mirror, combs, lights, table and a chair.”
Commenting on the association Mr. Vineet Mittal, Business Head – Rural, 92.7 BIG FM said, “We are extremely glad to announce our association with Dabur during this year’s Magh Mela. We have been associated with Dabur for over three years now creating success stories with initiatives like Hajmola Chatpata No.1, BIG Junior RJ and Mele ka BIG Star. With this tie-up, we are extending our support to this unique initiative and contributing towards safeguarding women’s safety and convenience at a touch point with relevance”.