- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Ctach the crackling chemistry of Minnama and the ‘Comon Man’ Rahul in ‘Chennai Express’
Mumbai: To make your cosy Sunday afternoon even better, Zee Cinema, the world’s biggest theatre for Hindi movies, brings the refreshing and entertaining Chennai Express on Sunday, 23rd August, 11:30 AM. The film that paired Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone for the second time has an interesting trivia associated with it. The set built for Chennai Express was so huge that Shah Rukh found it very troublesome to commute from one end to other, so as an instant solution, the charming actor started riding a bike. The set especially created for the film in Wai took around 40 days to construct and cost over Rs 1.5 crore!
The film revolves around a 40 year old bachelor, Rahul (Shah Rukh Khan) decides to go to Goa with his friends instead of Rameswaram where his grandfather always wanted to have him bury his ashes. His grandmother who goes to see him off at the train station causes Rahul to book a single ticket on Chennai Express who plans to meet his friends along the way. While on-board the Chennai Express, Rahul meets the beautiful Meena (Deepika Padukone) and therein starts a journey that is about to change his life forever. Happy-go-lucky and carefree, will Rahul ever realise the importance of life, love and relationships.