- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Comedy Central represents India with 13 awards at Promax BDA World in New York
MUMBAI: Comedy Central, India’s 24 hour English Entertainment channel has proven its creative mettle on the global front once again by bagging 13 awards across various categories at the PromaxBDA World Awards 2014, held on June 13, 2014 in New York, USA.
The PromaxBDA Awards recognize excellence in promotions, marketing & design across the globe and the channel ensured the county’s creativity was represented on a global platform, in the process bagging 5 Gold, 3 Silver and 5 Bronze across categories like Interactive Promotion, technical Innovation & Comedy Program Campaign amongst others.
This win is a result of unique, innovative and engaging campaigns created by the brand to engage audiences on television and beyond. One such campaign was for the show ‘Anger Management’. The team put out a 360 degree marketing campaign that used both ATL & BTL marketing vehicles topping out the activity with the digital application called the ‘Destruct-o-matic. A never done before, real time anger venting apparatus to vent your anger at friends from Facebook & Twitter in a fun, healthy way. The Destruct-o-matic bagged three awards for Comedy Central.
In addition the channel won another ten awards over 8 categories.