- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Come & Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with Sherlock on AXN
Mumbai: Going to movies on Valentine’s Day is a tradition for many couples, old and new. But hold on, as AXN brings to you a thrilling treat this 14th February. The channel is all set to treat all Sherlock fans as AXN India will be showcasing back-to-back episodes of Sherlock Season 3 starting 12 noon. The crime drama that has a global fan following, clocked an average audience (globally) of nearly four million viewers with the finale pulling in a whopping 8.8 million viewers—the franchise’s biggest audience yet.
If you are not the couple who are into candy pink and swooning hearts AXN India is the place to be this Friday. This Valentine’s Day AXN offers a great cuddle up on the couch night while the world’s greatest detective is on your TV screens solving some nail biting cases.
So tune-in to AXN to catch all the thrill, drama and action this Valentine’s Day from 12 noon onwards.