- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Come & Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with Sherlock on AXN
Mumbai: Going to movies on Valentine’s Day is a tradition for many couples, old and new. But hold on, as AXN brings to you a thrilling treat this 14th February. The channel is all set to treat all Sherlock fans as AXN India will be showcasing back-to-back episodes of Sherlock Season 3 starting 12 noon. The crime drama that has a global fan following, clocked an average audience (globally) of nearly four million viewers with the finale pulling in a whopping 8.8 million viewers—the franchise’s biggest audience yet.
If you are not the couple who are into candy pink and swooning hearts AXN India is the place to be this Friday. This Valentine’s Day AXN offers a great cuddle up on the couch night while the world’s greatest detective is on your TV screens solving some nail biting cases.
So tune-in to AXN to catch all the thrill, drama and action this Valentine’s Day from 12 noon onwards.