- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
CNN’s Living Golf with Phil Mickelson
MUMBAI: ‘Living Golf’ in June looks ahead to the US Open and the US Women’s Open.
Host Shane O’Donoghue travels to Pinehurst in North Carolina which this month becomes the first club ever to host the tournaments in the same year, and also hosting them back to back, two weeks’ running. The programme takes a look at the history of the club, and the demands on the Pinehurst Number 2 course of hosting two Majors in two weeks.
‘Living Golf’ also meets key figures in the women’s game, including the head of the LPGA, Mike Whan, to talk about this unique move, where both the US Open and US Women’s Open are played on the same course, and what it says about the current status of women’s golf. The show also stops off at Annika Sorenstam’s academy where O’Donoghue gets a personal lesson from the ten-time Major winner, who claimed three US Open victories during her stellar career.