- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
CNN’s Fareed Zakaria interviews President Barack Obama- Sunday, August 09, 2015
President Barack Obama presses his case for support of the nuclear deal negotiated between the U.S., its allies, and Iran, when he sits down with CNN’s Fareed Zakaria for a global exclusive interview in the Map Room at the White House on Thursday, August 06. The interview will cover the high stakes domestic politics, and the issues in contention with other world powers.
This marks the President’s first televised one-on-one since his Iran policy speech at American University in Washington, DC, on Wednesday. The interview will air in its entirety on the network’s flagship world affairs program, FAREED ZAKARIA GPS on CNN International on Sunday, August 09 at 6.30 AM, repeats at 4.30 PM and on Monday, August 10 at 7.30 AM.
Sunday, August 09 at 6.30 AM and 4:30 PM
Monday, August 10 at 7.30 AM