- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
CNN-News18 Becomes the Most Watched English News Channel during the US Presidential Elections Results
MUMBAI: CNN-News18, India’s most awarded English News Channel, has once again outshone the competition on the US Presidential Elections results day.
Leveraging its partnership with CNN, the channel brought exclusive coverage, projections and insightful analysis for its viewers as the world waited with baited breath to see who would be the next occupant of The Oval Office.
According to the latest BARC data, the channel was number one in All India amongst English news channels on the day of the results of these elections. (Source: BARC India TG: All 15+ Market: All India Time Period: 9th November 2016 06:00 to 14:00 Sum of 30 Min Impressions 000s); a clear testimony to the fact that CNN-News18 was the English news channel that India tuned into for this historic verdict.