- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
CNN-News18 Becomes the Most Watched English News Channel during the US Presidential Elections Results
MUMBAI: CNN-News18, India’s most awarded English News Channel, has once again outshone the competition on the US Presidential Elections results day.
Leveraging its partnership with CNN, the channel brought exclusive coverage, projections and insightful analysis for its viewers as the world waited with baited breath to see who would be the next occupant of The Oval Office.
According to the latest BARC data, the channel was number one in All India amongst English news channels on the day of the results of these elections. (Source: BARC India TG: All 15+ Market: All India Time Period: 9th November 2016 06:00 to 14:00 Sum of 30 Min Impressions 000s); a clear testimony to the fact that CNN-News18 was the English news channel that India tuned into for this historic verdict.