- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
CNBC TV18 Weekender to feature the scion of Dabur Mr. Amit Burman
MUMBAI: After the grand success of the premier featuring the dynamic Atul Suri, trader at Rare Enterprises, CNBC TV18 Weekender is back with the latest episode. This week the show will present one of India’s most dynamic business tycoons belonging to the renowned Dabur family, Mr. Amit Burman on 22nd April 10:30pm.
An MBA from Cambridge University, the low profile Amit Burman started off in Dabur’s industrial engineering department where he worked on mechanization and went on to lead Dabur’s foray into processed foods spanning the gamut from cooking pastes to fruit juices. There is not a soul in the country who is not familiar with brands like Chyanwanprash and Honitus, and Amit has played an instrumental role in building the empire. Apart from being a biggie in the corporate world, Mr. Burman is also a restaurateur by heart. Talking about his passions, the vibrant 46 year old tells us that he is a fitness freak. Get ready to catch a glimpse of how the zestful leader strikes a balance between work and life.
CNBC TV18 Weekender aims at taking the industry leaders out of their corporate environment and getting a sense of what intrigues, inspires and motivates them. The conversational show takes the viewers into the unexplored lives of business leaders. The idea is to understand the driving force that keeps them motivated to do superior work. A glimpse into their perfect weekend is an added advantage that the show offers.
Watch Amit open up to CNBC TV18’s Ronojoy Banerjee about his formative years at Dabur and the threat posed by the ‘P’ word (read Patanjali).
CNBC TV18 Weekend airs every Friday 10:30 pm along with repeats on Saturday 11:30 am, 9 pm and on Sunday 9:30 am, 8:30 pm.