- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
CNBC-TV18 Weekender to feature the Italian denim God Renzo Rosso, the billionaire founder of Diesel
MUMBAI: After the grand success of the episode featuring the dynamic scion of Dabur, Amit Burman, CNBC-TV18 Weekender is back with another episode talking about the life and works of an astute business leader who stormed the Blue Jeans market with the launch of Diesel in India in 2010, Renzo Rosso on 29th April 10:30pm.
CNBC-TV18 Weekender will showcase the journey of Renzo Rosso whose life took a 360 degree turn in 1978 when an opportunity to work as a Production Director at small company manufacturing Jeans led to the birth of an entrepreneur. From creating his own line of distressed jeans Diesel, a name he thought was easy to pronounce, to taking the brand from Italy to the world, Rosso’s aim was to bring an “alternative energy” to jeans & casual wear. Today, the 61 year old Italian also known as “Jeans Genius” has to his credit over 350 stores globally.
Watch Renzo Rosso in a tete-e-tete with CNBC-TV18’s Nayantara Rai about the company that created a market for new jeans that looked old, something that may have sounded stupid turned out to be a smart idea on CNBC-TV18 Weekender this Friday 29th April at 10:30pm along with repeats on Saturday 11:30 am, 9 pm and on Sunday 9:30 am, 8:30 pm.
Tune in to catch a glimpse of the fabulous life of Renzo Rosso who feels Denim before Diesel was a symbol for rebels. It wasn’t fashion. Diesel made denim fashionable.