- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
CNBC-TV18 partners with IACC for the 1st Indo-US BPO Summit
MUMBAI: CNBC–TV18, for more than sixteen years has provided real-time coverage on financial markets and daily business information to the financial fraternity and the viewers at large. With this, the channel has also become the pioneer in successfully building communities in various sectors like finance, start-ups, SMEs, to name a few. Continuing this legacy, CNBC–TV18 aims to target one of India’s fastest growing segments and the largest private sector employer – the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry by partnering with Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC NIC) to announce the very first Indo-US BPO Summit. The summit will take place on March 29-30, 2016 at Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate, Florida, USA.
In today’s dynamic business landscape, technology has enabled Speed, Skill and Scalability as a basic need to augment in the digital economy. To be fast, and to stay ahead of the curve, organisations need to constantly innovate, be agile, and be better engaged with their customers through all channels – for which Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is a key lever. The objective of the summit is to both introduce the opportunities that are unfolding in the ‘New India’ at a rapid pace, offering an attractive market for US MNCs, as well as to explore the rapidly evolving outsourcing landscape and the benefits that global companies are experiencing.
Key themes at the summit will include: The Rise of the Omni Channel; Talent Trends; Accelerating Business Transformation & Innovation through Outsourcing; India beyond the Metros; Digital Transformation and the ‘New India’ to name a few.
The line-up of plenary and featured speakers at the Summit will be an unprecedented gathering of some of the most influential thought leaders in the BPO arena as well as practitioners, policy makers, and CEOs from leading global BPOs. Some of the prominent speakers at the summit are:
· Srinivas Krishna, Director, Strategic Deals, Microsoft
· Urvashi Sheth, Sr. Director, Global Customer Care, SanDisk Corporation
· Mark Bittman, Director, Strategic Planning, Dell
· Joseph Muhitch, Director of Customer Care, Americas, Alcatel Lucent Enterprise
· Harish Jayaram, Head of Global Outsourcing & Business Process Management, SunEdison
· Paul Dixon, Senior Vice President Operations, Time Inc.
· David Brown, Global Lead Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory, KPMG LLP
· Viral Thakker, Partner, KPMG
· Phil Fersht, CEO and Industry Analyst, HfS Research
· Melissa O’Brien, Research Director, Contact Center and Omni-Channel Operations and BPO, HfS Research
· John Willmott, CEO, Nelson Hall
· Prasenjit Bhattacharya, CEO, Great Place to Work
“I wish all the success to the Indo-US BPO Summit,” commented Arun Jaitley, the Minister of Finance, Corporate Affairs and Information and Broadcasting in India. “Our relationship with USA is the most dynamic and defining relationship of the 21st century. I hope it will help in bringing the US and Indian business and professional communities closer besides showcasing the important deliberations in the Services Industry.”
Speaking about the summit, Raman Roy, Chairman, Quatrro and IACC-NIC Summit Chairperson said, “In the age of digital disruptions, businesses need the Speed, Skill and Scalability to remain ahead of the curve. Outsourcing is the key to offer that agility and flexibility to organizations to remain relevant and enable wins in the marketplace through the power of integrated partnerships. This Summit aims to present the advantage and collaborative solutions from the Indian BPO industry; to our largest client market – US.”
Registration for the inaugural Indo-US BPO Summit is open. Log on to: www.indo-usbposummit.com
Stay connected for more speaker and conference announcements in the weeks ahead on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/indousbposummit) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/BPOSummit).