- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Catch the results of the 2017 Assembly elections LIVE all day long on dittoTV!
MUMBAI: The seventh phase of polling in Uttar Pradesh in 40 Assembly constituencies, with as many as 826 candidates contesting in this phase, ended on Wednesday, March 8. This marks the end of the assembly elections in 5 states – Goa, Manipur, Uttarakhand, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh, and viewers across the country will now be glued to their favorite news channels for the results which will be announced on March 11.
As India’s primary Live TV destination for viewers on the go, dittoTV offers its subscribers one of the largest bouquets of national and regional channels to choose from to follow the poll results and catch the news as it breaks.
Since the poll result announcements will be aired through the day on March 11th, dittoTV subscribers can stay updated wherever they are, using any internet enabled device. This year’s Assembly elections have witnessed a considerable jump in the voter turnout with the turnout percentage increasing to 61.6% as compared to the 2012 Assembly and 2014 Lok Sabha elections. With the Indian audiences becoming increasingly involved in the political scenario of the country, they can keep up with the elections all day via dittoTV.
Commenting on this, Ms. Archana Anand, Head of Digital – India, Z5 Business, dittoTV said, “The 2017 Elections in India have seen a considerable increase in the turnout of voters. Many people may end up missing out on the live airing since they may be out or may not have easy access to a television set. dittoTV now makes it possible for them to conveniently watch the results of the highly anticipated Assembly elections anywhere, anytime on any internet-enabled device, and at an extremely affordable price point. ”
The results of these 5 state elections will air on national news channels like Zee News, Aaj Tak & India Today and a gamut of regional channels on March 11, 10 AM onwards. Viewers can watch it live and on-the-go all day long, via dittoTV. Users can access dittoTV across their Android, Windows and iOS devices. The subscription charges for the platform are INR 20 per month.