- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Catch the best of Hollywood this 2016 only on Zee Studio!
MUMBAI: This January 2016, Zee Studio, the ultimate Hollywood movie channel has a series of power-packed properties especially lined-up for the viewers.
Kick-start your New Year with a double dose of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters with Zee Studio’s brand new property ‘DOUBLE IMPACT‘. The channel will showcase movies like Goal 1&2, Kung Fu Panda 1&2, Toy Story 1&2, Mission Impossible 2&4, Karate Kid 1&3 and many more exciting titles starting 8th January onwards, every Friday, 7:00pm and 9:00pm.
Come January 17th at 9:00 PM; watch the exclusive television premiere of the movie ‘Eden’ on ‘STUDIO XCLUSIVE’. Gather all your allies under one roof and stay glued to your television, to witness the drama and the thrill of a U.S. soccer team which gets stranded on a deserted island after a plane crash.
Celebrating the day of Indian democracy, Zee Studio has lined-up a special- marathon of movies like Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Transformers 3, Gi: Joe 2, Shooter, Minority Report and The Peace Maker on this Republic Day, 26th January from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Stay indoors over one weekend and experience a film extravaganza like no other as Zee Studio guarantees to blow your mind with an exclusive channel premiere of ‘THE ONE’ movie of the month Expendables 2 on Sunday, 31st January at 9:00pm.
That’s not all! Zee Studio continues to air blockbuster premieres on SUPER STUDIO, with a fresh line-up of movies like The Incredibles airing on 10th January at 9:00 pm and Pain & Gain on 24th January at 9:00 pm.