- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Catch Karnataka’s Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on this week’s episode of ‘Off Centre’
MUMBAI: This week’s episode of Off Centre will have Anuradha SenGupta in conversation with Karnataka’s Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on the highly debated Cauvery river water controversy. In the interview, Siddaramaiah lets Anuradha quiz him on various topics – from the sensitive Cauvery water dispute between the southern states of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu to coping with personal tragedy of losing his eldest son and the future of the Congress party. During the conversation, Siddaramaiah also states that no party would benefit from the politics over the Cauvery dispute and that his ‘scandal less’ government has fulfilled 75% of its election promises and is assertive to return to govern in 2018.
Watch Off Centre this Saturday at 8 PM and Sunday at 12:30 PM & 9:30 PM, only on CNN-News18