- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Catch Former Congressman Arif Mohammad Khan & Rajeev Masand’s Movie Reviews, This Weekend on CNN-News18
New Delhi: This weekend, CNN-News18 will bring a weekend full of interactions with eminent personalities from the world of Politics to Bollywood. Along with this, Entertainment Editor Rajeev Masand will review the latest Hindi release for the viewers.
On Off Centre, former Congressman and Minister of State for Home in Rajiv Gandhi’s government, Arif Mohammad Khan speaks to Anuradha SenGupta and makes a case around why the practice of Triple Talaq is not just unconstitutional but also un-Islamic. Quoting from the Quran, Khan blames the clergy for the misinterpretation and misinformation about Islam. He strongly believes that the clergy and politicians have together contributed in making the Muslim community in India marginalized and isolated.
On Now Showing, Entertainment Editor Rajeev Masand reviews two top Hindi releases of this week – Ayushmann Khurrana and Parineeti Chopra starrer Meri Pyaari Bindu and Amitabh Bachchan, Jackie Shroff and Amit Sadh starrer Sarkar 3. In a special segment Office Space, Sarkar 3’s director Ram Gopal Varma gives a tour of ‘Company’, his very interesting and dramatic office. In another segment, Fishing for Answers, Arjun Kapoor answers several quirky questions and tells us which superhero he identifies the most with. Viewers and movie buffs can also participate in the ‘The Really Tough Movie Quiz’ and win DVDs and movie vouchers.