- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
BTVi presents 1100 Days of Modi
MUMBAI: BTVi, India’s premier English business news channel has unveiled ‘1100 Days of Modi,’ a programming series that will feature various shows and debates with participation from policymakers, corporate behemoths, economists and market experts to take a stock of the government’s performance that are core to Prime Minister Narendra Modi delivering on his plan of a New India.
Prime Minister Modi, who stormed into his office with a historic mandate, has been a very active leader and his decisions can’t be assessed in years but days due to the rapid and quick paced decisions taken by him. His strategies aiming to perform, reform and transform have attracted attention for India on a global level. The first show in this series was ‘Time to Re-rate India’, with Radhika Rao, India Economist at DBS, Aditi Nair, Principal Economist at ICRA and Sunil Sinha, Director at India Ratings, where BTVi questioned the global ratings agencies on why they are deferring an upgrade in India’s credit rating, at a time when the country’s economy stands tall as an oasis of stability in a troubled world.
Commenting on the programming initiative, Mr. Siddharth Zarabi, Executive Editor, BTVI said, “BTVi is focused on bringing #OpinionsThatCount to news television viewers in India and has consistently taken the lead in offering markets and business related insightful perspectives for our viewers. The latest series will showcase the key policy and economic steps of this government.”