- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Bruce Lee’s – ‘Enter The Dragon’ on 03rd June at 8 PM
MUMBAI: The world has taken notice of Hollywood’s action and Bollywood’s masala flicks. Keeping in mind their audience needs &pictures, India’s leading premium Hindi movie channel, brings entertainment buffs a second edition of martial art films under their film festival – Chiniwood. It has the perfect blend of pulse racing action and entertainment.
With an interesting mantra ‘Bollywood se zyaada masala, Hollywood se zyaada action’, Chiniwood brings some of the world’s biggest martial art heroes namely Bruce Lee, Donnie Yen, Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Tony Jaa amongst others who fighting it out on &pictures every Friday at 8 PM. This Friday, 03rd June catch Bruce Lee’s ‘Enter The Dragon’ at 8 PM in Hindi only on &pictures.
Enter the Dragon is a 1973 Hong Kong martial arts film directed by Robert Clouse, starring Bruce Lee, John Saxon and Jim Kelly. This was Bruce Lee’s final film appearance before his death on 20th July 1973 at age 32. Often considered one of the greatest martial art films of all time, in 2004, Enter the Dragon was deemed “culturally, historically, and aesthetically significant” in the United States and selected for preservation in the National Film Registry of the Library of Congress. The film was often thought of as the one that sparked the ‘Kung Fu Craze’ throughout the world.
The movie revolves around Lee (Bruce Lee), a Shaolin martial artist from Hong Kong who possesses great philosophical insight into martial arts as well as physical prowess. Lee receives an invitation from a mysterious man, Mr. Han (Shih Kien), to compete in a martial arts competition on his island. Lee later finds out that Mr. Han is involved in various illegal activities. Approached by the British Intelligence Agency, Lee agrees to go undercover and accepts the invitation to try and stop Mr. Han.
Will Lee be successful in defeating Han?