- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
BookMyShow contributes to over 45% of Pink’s opening weekend collection
Mumbai: BookMyShow, India’s largest online entertainment ticketing brand, contributed over 45% to the opening weekend collection of ‘Pink’. The movie starring Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu was released on Friday, September 16, 2016 and has received rave reviews resulting in steady increase in the box office collections.
Thousands of BookMyShow users have rated the film in the last 72 hours, leading to an average rating of 4.6/5, making Pink one of the most appreciated movies this year.
Mr. Ashish Saksena, COO-Cinemas, BookMyShow said, “Over the years, BookMyShow has consolidated its position as the preferred movie ticketing platform in the country and we are thrilled to contribute such high numbers to the box office success of Pink. Strong and positive word of mouth has enabled Pink to make a strong connect especially with the urban audiences in the metros and we foresee the movie to continue do well this week.”