- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Bon Appétit at ‘Food Paradise’
Mumbai: Planning to travel the world and want to savour exotic cuisine? Worry not, FYI TV18’s new show ‘Food Paradise’ picks all the tastiest and must-see food locations across the world that offer unique dining experiences. The show which premiers on 20th July at 8PM will aim at featuring the best places to find various cuisines internationally.
Food Paradise follows a theme, where they combine the world’s scrumptious dishes in the most legendary and undiscovered destination that will have the viewers’ taste buds bursting. Each episode will take the viewers on a culinary quest to discover unique types of restaurants serving up their signature specialties. It’s the most unusual foods the continents have to offer; dishes from Asia and Europe to Africa and Australia.
The 11 episodic series will showcase most delectable dishes which are situated at novel locations, right from 2.2 pounds of rosemary-grilled steak in Italy, crispy lobster in Barcelona, shrimp on the barbie in Sydney, and hands-down, the juiciest burgers from all over the world. Food Paradise is a walk in all the delicacies your stomach and eyes can handle in one sitting.