- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Bollywood celebrates Satnam Singh’s entry into the NBA
Mumbai: Bollywood, along with the world, rejoices as Satnam Singh becomes the first ever Indian to get drafted into the NBA by the Dallas Mavericks.
On Thursday night Dallas Mavericks selected the 19 years old, 7-foot-2 center Satnam Singh with the 52nd pick in the 2015 NBA draft.
Actor Abhishek Bachchan, who has always been a basketball enthusiast and recently played in the NBA All Star Celebrity match as India’s Goodwill ambassador of the league, congratulated Satnam Singh on Twitter and Instagram.
Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan also took to Twitter to congratulate Satnam and NBA India
Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur, Dino Morea, Neha Dhupia, Diya Mirza, Vishal Dadlani and VJ Nikhil Chinapa were among the others who congratulated Satnam saying it’s a proud moment for India!