- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Bollywood celebrates Satnam Singh’s entry into the NBA
Mumbai: Bollywood, along with the world, rejoices as Satnam Singh becomes the first ever Indian to get drafted into the NBA by the Dallas Mavericks.
On Thursday night Dallas Mavericks selected the 19 years old, 7-foot-2 center Satnam Singh with the 52nd pick in the 2015 NBA draft.
Actor Abhishek Bachchan, who has always been a basketball enthusiast and recently played in the NBA All Star Celebrity match as India’s Goodwill ambassador of the league, congratulated Satnam Singh on Twitter and Instagram.
Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan also took to Twitter to congratulate Satnam and NBA India
Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur, Dino Morea, Neha Dhupia, Diya Mirza, Vishal Dadlani and VJ Nikhil Chinapa were among the others who congratulated Satnam saying it’s a proud moment for India!