- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Biscoot bajai khud jaan jao
MUMBAI: Biscoot Bajao is an offline as well as online initiative which aim to provide “THE BEST WAY TO CONSUME MUSIC ON MOBILE”. Through our first of its kind offline version, we aim to reach the mobile users directly through retail outlets, which essentially shape up the concept of ‘music on the move’ with no data required. The entire offering comprises of movies, songs compilations, regional & devotional music. Regional covers languages like assamese, tamil, malayalam, punjabi, bhojpuri, hindi, marathi and so on. Bajao offers its consumers high quality original music at rock bottom prices and no hidden costs directly loaded on their mobile phones. The biscoot bajao online version targets the evolved Internet user. Bajao is not only a music streaming site but India’s first Music Networking portal. The portal offers several unique features like:
1. Joint Play lists : Sharing music was never so exciting before. Joint playlists allow you to create play lists with friends, family and relatives. It permits upto 500 users creating one play list together
2. Dedications: It encapsulates the essence of music i.e. expressing yourself. Dedicate music via Bajao through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
3. Radio Stations: Customized Radios especially designed by the Bajao creative team to suit every mood, temperament and moments. The radio stations offer non-stop back to back music which allows the customer to play the station and move on with his other works. The radio stations are built around specific genres and have named them Vintage love, Chahat, tanhayee, Love hurts, classics and so on.
Get your music gear on as an infinite saga of music awaits you also online at bajao.biscoot.com
India ranks 3rd among the top countries for smart phone users (android, IOS and windows) with an estimated 117 million subscribers. Biscoot Bajao, a product under the umbrella of Shot formats Digital Production has labels such as Sony, Ultra, Venus, Universal, T-series, Saregama… etc. as its music and media partners. It makes streaming songs a wonderful experience with more than 2 lac songs in Hindi (bollywood), Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bhojpuri, Marathi and Assamese languages. The Biscoot Bajao music package has songs as part of its offerings. Users can listen to their favorite music, create play lists, and share it all with their friends via Face book, Twitter, social news sites, and more.
The Biscoot Bajao app aims to reach the mobile users directly through retail outlets. ‘Music on the move’ with no internet required. The entire offering comprises of devotional songs, regional songs, party songs, love songs, Islamic songs, wedding songs and hand picks of the music legends Kishore Kumar, R D Burman, Jagjit Singh, Mohd Rafi, Nadeem- Shravan and many more.
Biscoot Bajao is a digital distributor of Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Bhojpuri, Punjabi, Malayalam, and Gujarati songs way ahead of its competitors which only offer Hindi, Marathi and Tamil music to its audiences. The current version of the Biscoot Bajao App which is now available at both retail outlets across the country as well as on the app stores across the sphere is an upgraded version with a few additional advantages to make the user experience even more friendly.
What’s New in Version 2.0 App store :
· New UI (User Interface) integration & user friendly interface with attractive layouts
· User can add any song/play list to his/her offline list wherein can listen any song in offline mode.
· User will get all the music content at App Home page, wherein he will get Bajao Recommends, Bajao Top Played, Top Compilations, Top Artists, Moods & Masters and Much more.
· Now user can follow any friend who is registered on Bajao.
· Dedicate /Recommend features are added
· Language option has been introduced- Now user can select any desired language from main menu and can listen desired content for particular language.
So all the Smart phone users now have the option to buy mobile apps ‘offline’ at Shot formats Digital Productions offline application stores or online through the app stores. The large collection is available for one and all ranging from students, housewives, youth, the common man on the streets, office goers and all internet savvy people. The availability of Biscoot Bajao on the internet as well as at offline retail stores makes it more convenient for one and all and suits the needs of people across the spectrum. For those who do not have the wherewithal to have constant access to costly downloads, It is easily available at over 5000 retail outlets across the country where one can take their smart phone, whether connected to the internet or not and get entertainment of their choice which is less time consuming as there is no downloading and very affordable as the price range starts from 1 rupee per song. For those with access to internet on their mobiles have an important benefit of getting access to quality and legal entertainment content at highly affordable prices.