- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Big magic launches season two of ‘Chatur aur Chalak’, birbal aur viraat’
MUMBAI: BIG Magic, the light-hearted family entertainment channel from Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd (RBNL), has launched a new season of ‘Chatur aur Chalak, Birbal aur Viraat’.
The show blends the combination of wit and humor into an intriguing story. Viraat played by Rohit Khurana will be seen solving interesting mysteries along with Birbal aka Vishal Kotian. The show will be telecast twice a week Thursdays and Fridays 7pm and 9 pm on BIG Magic.
Viraat is a master con man with a history of pulling off the few of the biggest heists in the past. Birbal uses this aspect of Viraat to crack ploys of ingenious thieves. The show delves into more shades of Birbal and Viraat, creating a perfect synergy between the two.
Commenting on the launch, a spokesperson from BIG Magic said, “We received a great response from the viewers during Season 1 of Birbal aur Viraat. The bond and partnership of two witty brains worked wonders. With Season 2, we have tried to create more exciting plots of the stories with a new challenge every episode for Birbal and Viraat. We are confident that the audience will be entertained with every unfolding episode.”
Chatur aur Chalak, Birbal aur Viraat will see a robust multi-media promotional plan across key markets, which will include a 360 degree marketing campaign. The radio network will engage with viewers and trade partners locally and nationally through multiple platforms.
BIG Magic is available across all DTH players such as Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon, Dish TV, RelianceDigitalTV along with all cable operators as Hathway, DD Free Dish, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siticable, Star Broadband and GTPL amongst others.