- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Big magic launches season two of ‘Chatur aur Chalak’, birbal aur viraat’
MUMBAI: BIG Magic, the light-hearted family entertainment channel from Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd (RBNL), has launched a new season of ‘Chatur aur Chalak, Birbal aur Viraat’.
The show blends the combination of wit and humor into an intriguing story. Viraat played by Rohit Khurana will be seen solving interesting mysteries along with Birbal aka Vishal Kotian. The show will be telecast twice a week Thursdays and Fridays 7pm and 9 pm on BIG Magic.
Viraat is a master con man with a history of pulling off the few of the biggest heists in the past. Birbal uses this aspect of Viraat to crack ploys of ingenious thieves. The show delves into more shades of Birbal and Viraat, creating a perfect synergy between the two.
Commenting on the launch, a spokesperson from BIG Magic said, “We received a great response from the viewers during Season 1 of Birbal aur Viraat. The bond and partnership of two witty brains worked wonders. With Season 2, we have tried to create more exciting plots of the stories with a new challenge every episode for Birbal and Viraat. We are confident that the audience will be entertained with every unfolding episode.”
Chatur aur Chalak, Birbal aur Viraat will see a robust multi-media promotional plan across key markets, which will include a 360 degree marketing campaign. The radio network will engage with viewers and trade partners locally and nationally through multiple platforms.
BIG Magic is available across all DTH players such as Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon, Dish TV, RelianceDigitalTV along with all cable operators as Hathway, DD Free Dish, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siticable, Star Broadband and GTPL amongst others.