- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Big FM Punjab launches early morning show – Roshan Saver
MUMBAI: Starting 10th March, Punjab will wake up to 92.7 BIG FM, as the much loved radio station launches an early morning devotional show. Offering listeners a spiritual start to their day, the station presents ‘Roshan Saver’ – a recital of devotional melodies from the Guru Granth Sahib every morning at 6am!
With yet another exciting offering, India’s No.1 FM network spices up the early morning slot of the Punjab station. Based on ‘Gurbani’, listeners will get to enjoy devotional melodies on ‘Roshan Saver’ from 6am to 7am along with teachings from the Holy Guru Grant Sahib. Additionally, religious experts from Nada Sahib Gurudwara will educate listeners with teachings from the holy book, its interpretation and applicability to daily life. The show runs across all the stations of 92.7 BIG FM in Punjab including Chandigarh, Patiala, Amritsar and Jalandhar.