- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Big FM Punjab launches early morning show – Roshan Saver
MUMBAI: Starting 10th March, Punjab will wake up to 92.7 BIG FM, as the much loved radio station launches an early morning devotional show. Offering listeners a spiritual start to their day, the station presents ‘Roshan Saver’ – a recital of devotional melodies from the Guru Granth Sahib every morning at 6am!
With yet another exciting offering, India’s No.1 FM network spices up the early morning slot of the Punjab station. Based on ‘Gurbani’, listeners will get to enjoy devotional melodies on ‘Roshan Saver’ from 6am to 7am along with teachings from the Holy Guru Grant Sahib. Additionally, religious experts from Nada Sahib Gurudwara will educate listeners with teachings from the holy book, its interpretation and applicability to daily life. The show runs across all the stations of 92.7 BIG FM in Punjab including Chandigarh, Patiala, Amritsar and Jalandhar.