- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Best Channel award 2014 for Sun Music
Mumbai: Sun Music has reaped the rewards of innovation in its content and presentation with the Best channel award 2014 from ‘Vikatan Group’. When only logos made a difference between other music channels, Sun Music made its exclusivity felt in every show it presented to the audience. Sun Music steered clear of being a generic music channel and gave a platform for different segments, genres and musical taste of the viewers with a broad spectrum of programs from ‘Love today’, ‘Route Thala’ and ‘Suda Suda Chennai’.
Sun Music made DJ mixes with songs, lyrics and exemplary editing to bring about the now popular ‘Mashup’. Other shows like ‘Take it easy’, ‘Box Office’, ‘Flash Back’ and the late evening band show ‘Hit O Hit’ are some of the trending shows that elevated the channel to the top spot. A make-over for the channel’s look and feel was brought in with VJ IDs / graphic & movie scenes, innovative promos & sleek packaging that set a particular tone for the channel and filled the appetite of Tamil music enthusiasts.
With such recognitions coming by and the channel lapping up newer audiences on social media too every day, Sun Music is now ready more than ever before to deliver its brand promise “More music, Less Talk”.