- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Best Channel award 2014 for Sun Music
Mumbai: Sun Music has reaped the rewards of innovation in its content and presentation with the Best channel award 2014 from ‘Vikatan Group’. When only logos made a difference between other music channels, Sun Music made its exclusivity felt in every show it presented to the audience. Sun Music steered clear of being a generic music channel and gave a platform for different segments, genres and musical taste of the viewers with a broad spectrum of programs from ‘Love today’, ‘Route Thala’ and ‘Suda Suda Chennai’.
Sun Music made DJ mixes with songs, lyrics and exemplary editing to bring about the now popular ‘Mashup’. Other shows like ‘Take it easy’, ‘Box Office’, ‘Flash Back’ and the late evening band show ‘Hit O Hit’ are some of the trending shows that elevated the channel to the top spot. A make-over for the channel’s look and feel was brought in with VJ IDs / graphic & movie scenes, innovative promos & sleek packaging that set a particular tone for the channel and filled the appetite of Tamil music enthusiasts.
With such recognitions coming by and the channel lapping up newer audiences on social media too every day, Sun Music is now ready more than ever before to deliver its brand promise “More music, Less Talk”.