- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Benadryl Big Golden Voice season 3 announcesdelhi finalist
MUMBAI: The hunt for the Benadryl BIG Golden Voice Season 3 is on, full swing. As the talent hunt show forayed into its city finale round, the competition amongst contestants showcased an array of talent present in every nook and corner of the city. With the promise of getting bigger and better with every season and every round, the Benadryl BIG Golden Voice Season 3 today announced Alankar Mahtolia as the winner from Delhi.
Following the auditions round, five finalists were chosen from Delhi out of which Alankar Mahtolia was selected as the winner of the city finale round. A contender to the bigger reward, he/she has already battled participants in abundance and will now compete with eleven other finalists from across the country to win the coveted title of the ‘Benadryl BIG Golden Voice’.
The event witnessed an array of singers showcasing their singing talent as popular artist Kamal Khan along with the immensely talented Pakistani band Raeth judged contestants and mentored them. They arbitrated the winner on the basis of the contestants’ selection of song, rhythm, tone as well as the overall impact they left the crowd with.
The radio network will now go ahead with 12 finalists from across the country who will attend workshops and training sessions in Mumbai to display their singing talent before singing sensation Shankar Mahadevan. After all, only one competitor can win Shankar’s heart and earn the BIG ticket to Bollywood!