- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Be a social media Jedi with Miss Malini exclusively on #fame #LakméSchoolofStyle
Mumbai: Whether you’re new to social media or just looking to close a few knowledge gaps, Miss Malini exclusively on #LakméSchoolofStyle is glad to reveal her six steps on how to be infamously famous on social media.
By now, we’ve all heard how valuable—even essential—social media can be. Whether your current sentiment leans more toward enthusiasm or trepidation, there’s no way around the fact that social media is a far more complex field than it first seems. Diving in without a sense for what it’s like can be overwhelming, and building a network that provides real value takes both savvy and hard work, but fear not—Miss Malini is here to help on How to be a social media jedi! Let’s dive in!
Be yourself, Free Yourself: Be social, live-interact like a human and not an alien. Just be you.
Engage and Play: Interact with people who you know first and then jump into the pool of unknowns. Respond to people. Opposite attracts but, here like-minded precedes the order.
Be Geek Chic: Use publicly available social media tools, tips, tricks and cheat codes
Social Media Hacks: YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world so use it in a methodical way to attract more subscribers
Be up to date: No one wants to know what happened yesterday. Its passé. Also, typos is not the end of the world. Be clear and precise in what you post.
No. 6 is basically, just ducking have fun. What does it takes to enjoy being on social networking sites. Just nothing. So enjoy in whatever you do.
If you relate to this, then stay tuned on #fame #LakméSchoolofStyle to continue watching videos on fashion, beauty, glamour and more.
More such interesting content from #fame can be found on Youtube, Facebook, Daily Motion and We Chat.