- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Be a part of the ground breaking ‘Fugly’ experience
MUMBAI: Grazing Goat Pictures, the makers of the upcoming movie ‘Fugly’ are leaving no stone unturned to give their loyal fans a taste of the movie. They are revolutionising the movie scene, a new interactive trailer application that lets the users create their own ‘Fugly’ trailer featuring them and their friends.
The ‘Fugly’ team has been creating quite a buzz with its trailer and song release. They are now taking a step further by offering a once in a life time opportunity to the audience to be a part of the highly anticipated movie of the year. Fans can now make history by appearing in their own version of the trailer.
The audience can be a part of this creative endeavour through the movie’s official website – http://fuglythefilm.com/. They can log on through their social networking profile account or manually manage their and their friends’ names and images to be included in the trailer. The website team then pulls out these names and images, seamlessly integrating them in the film’s trailer.
This never done before activity shows the brilliance and hard work of the makers to connect with audience on a different level. Fans have willingly accepted the trailer and recently released song videos, the Fugly title track featuring superstars Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan and Dhupchik, the party anthem of the season and are now looking forward to catching the movie in theatres soon.