- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Balraj Sahni, Hema Malini and Rakesh Roshan starrer Paraya Dhan on 29 November at 9 PM
Mumbai: Zee Classic, India’s only classic movie channel with its core proposition – ‘Woh Zamaana, Kare Deewana’, will entertain its audiences with the 1971’s musical drama ‘Paraya Dhan’ for the first time on Sunday, 29th November at 9 PM.
Compositions by musical maestro R. D. Burman and sung by evergreen Kishore Kumar, the music of Paraya Dhan is one of the biggest USP of the film. With chartbuster musical numbers like Aaj Unse Pehli Mulaqat Hogi, Aao Jhoomen Gaayen and Tera Mera Juda Hona, the film was a massive success.
When he discovers an infant girl on the site of his latest job, notorious hitman Govindram (Balraj Sahni) turns his back on his employers and lays down his guns for good. He decides to raise young Rajni (Hema Malini) as his own child. Years later, the idyllic life that Govindram has built for Rajni and himself is in danger of being destroyed when the secrets of his dark past threaten to boil to the surface.
Will he be able to shield his daughter from the clutches of his ugly past?