- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Balraj Sahni, Hema Malini and Rakesh Roshan starrer Paraya Dhan on 29 November at 9 PM
Mumbai: Zee Classic, India’s only classic movie channel with its core proposition – ‘Woh Zamaana, Kare Deewana’, will entertain its audiences with the 1971’s musical drama ‘Paraya Dhan’ for the first time on Sunday, 29th November at 9 PM.
Compositions by musical maestro R. D. Burman and sung by evergreen Kishore Kumar, the music of Paraya Dhan is one of the biggest USP of the film. With chartbuster musical numbers like Aaj Unse Pehli Mulaqat Hogi, Aao Jhoomen Gaayen and Tera Mera Juda Hona, the film was a massive success.
When he discovers an infant girl on the site of his latest job, notorious hitman Govindram (Balraj Sahni) turns his back on his employers and lays down his guns for good. He decides to raise young Rajni (Hema Malini) as his own child. Years later, the idyllic life that Govindram has built for Rajni and himself is in danger of being destroyed when the secrets of his dark past threaten to boil to the surface.
Will he be able to shield his daughter from the clutches of his ugly past?