- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Baal Veer beats Mahadev for four weeks consecutively
Mumbai: SAB TV’s popular super-hero kids show Baal Veer entertains kids and takes them into magical trips to fairyland.
Besides succeeding Mahadev (Life Ok) for the last four weeks, the time spent per viewer for Baal Veer has also increased consistently. In terms of time spent per viewer, Baal Veer stands No. 3 in its 8pm slot behind Balika Vadhu (No.2) and Jodha Akbar (No.1) in the current week.
Being popular among the younger audience segment, currently, Baal Veer is at No. 2 in its 8pm segment in kids’ genre. It continues to gain traction amongst the adult male and female audience sections in the last few weeks, making it a wholesome family entertainer in all aspects.