- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Baal Veer beats Mahadev for four weeks consecutively
Mumbai: SAB TV’s popular super-hero kids show Baal Veer entertains kids and takes them into magical trips to fairyland.
Besides succeeding Mahadev (Life Ok) for the last four weeks, the time spent per viewer for Baal Veer has also increased consistently. In terms of time spent per viewer, Baal Veer stands No. 3 in its 8pm slot behind Balika Vadhu (No.2) and Jodha Akbar (No.1) in the current week.
Being popular among the younger audience segment, currently, Baal Veer is at No. 2 in its 8pm segment in kids’ genre. It continues to gain traction amongst the adult male and female audience sections in the last few weeks, making it a wholesome family entertainer in all aspects.