- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
AXN promotes its weekend slot ‘FRESH FROM THE U.S.’ at GroupM by offering Fresh Doughnuts Unlimited
MUMBAI: AXN, the Home to the freshest shows from the U.S. spent a day at GroupM offices in Mumbai and Delhi promoting their weekend slot ‘Fresh From The U.S. with a delightful offering of unlimited doughnuts, freshly baked exclusively for Group M employees.
AXN Fresh From The U.S.slot provides the latest seasons of the hottest U.S. shows during the weekends from 10-12pm. It is home to the most iconic shows such as Sherlock, Hannibal, Supernatural, Penny Dreadful, Extant, Zoo, Orphan Black, Scorpion, Madam Secretary and many more. Also coming up soon in this slot are two of the most-sought-after new series ‘Billions’ and ‘Limitless’.
Be it a fully decked-up cafeteria to an unlimited fresh doughnuts to ‘Fresh from the U.S. branded workstations, AXN did it all. AXN engaged the GroupM employees to participate in various contests which included a simple Q&A and lucky winners were rewarded with exclusive AXN hampers full of exotic American goodies. Not just that, there was also a ‘spin the wheel’ contest, the Emcee got people to spin the wheel, answer some simple questions on AXN shows and characters and winners were given away American chocolates. The concept was simple – Everything from the U.S. and Everything Fresh thus establishing the slot message of AXN’s ‘Fresh from the U.S’.
Don’t forget to tune into AXN FRESH FROM THE U.S. every Saturday and Sunday from 10-12PM only on AXN.