- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
AXN promotes its weekend slot ‘FRESH FROM THE U.S.’ at GroupM by offering Fresh Doughnuts Unlimited
MUMBAI: AXN, the Home to the freshest shows from the U.S. spent a day at GroupM offices in Mumbai and Delhi promoting their weekend slot ‘Fresh From The U.S. with a delightful offering of unlimited doughnuts, freshly baked exclusively for Group M employees.
AXN Fresh From The U.S.slot provides the latest seasons of the hottest U.S. shows during the weekends from 10-12pm. It is home to the most iconic shows such as Sherlock, Hannibal, Supernatural, Penny Dreadful, Extant, Zoo, Orphan Black, Scorpion, Madam Secretary and many more. Also coming up soon in this slot are two of the most-sought-after new series ‘Billions’ and ‘Limitless’.
Be it a fully decked-up cafeteria to an unlimited fresh doughnuts to ‘Fresh from the U.S. branded workstations, AXN did it all. AXN engaged the GroupM employees to participate in various contests which included a simple Q&A and lucky winners were rewarded with exclusive AXN hampers full of exotic American goodies. Not just that, there was also a ‘spin the wheel’ contest, the Emcee got people to spin the wheel, answer some simple questions on AXN shows and characters and winners were given away American chocolates. The concept was simple – Everything from the U.S. and Everything Fresh thus establishing the slot message of AXN’s ‘Fresh from the U.S’.
Don’t forget to tune into AXN FRESH FROM THE U.S. every Saturday and Sunday from 10-12PM only on AXN.