- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Avian Media appointed as Sony India’s strategic communications partner
New Delhi: Avian Media, a specialist communications consultancy, has been awarded the PR mandate for Sony India.
It will be responsible for developing and managing strategic communications for the company. The PR mandate includes re-iterating and emphasizing Sony’s business strengths and technology leadership, as well as building online advocacy amongst the relevant stakeholders.
Commenting on the new business win, Nitin Mantri, CEO, Avian Media said, “We have a diverse portfolio across industries and geographies. A new win in the space where our rich experience and expertise provides us a winning edge over competition will further augment and strengthen our position in the market. Working for a brand like Sony India is a great honor and it will amplify our capabilities with innovative planning and execution of successful campaigns for the brand.”
Ryusuke Fukushima, Deputy General Manager Marketing Communications, Sony India said, “We look forward to work with Avian Media in successfully driving the strategic communications campaign in India. We wanted a public relations partner which has a deep understanding of our sector and could support us strategically to meet our business goals.”
The development comes in the backdrop of a multi-agency pitch process held in New Delhi.