- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Avian Media appointed as Sony India’s strategic communications partner
New Delhi: Avian Media, a specialist communications consultancy, has been awarded the PR mandate for Sony India.
It will be responsible for developing and managing strategic communications for the company. The PR mandate includes re-iterating and emphasizing Sony’s business strengths and technology leadership, as well as building online advocacy amongst the relevant stakeholders.
Commenting on the new business win, Nitin Mantri, CEO, Avian Media said, “We have a diverse portfolio across industries and geographies. A new win in the space where our rich experience and expertise provides us a winning edge over competition will further augment and strengthen our position in the market. Working for a brand like Sony India is a great honor and it will amplify our capabilities with innovative planning and execution of successful campaigns for the brand.”
Ryusuke Fukushima, Deputy General Manager Marketing Communications, Sony India said, “We look forward to work with Avian Media in successfully driving the strategic communications campaign in India. We wanted a public relations partner which has a deep understanding of our sector and could support us strategically to meet our business goals.”
The development comes in the backdrop of a multi-agency pitch process held in New Delhi.