- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Assemblage appoints Milind D Shinde as COO
MUMBAI: Assemblage Entertainment Pvt. Ltd, the young entry into the animation industry, started by the animation industry stalwart A K Madhavan, has been attracting the best of the talent in the industry.
Milind D Shinde, an industry veteran, has joined the company as Chief Operating Officer and as a member of the Company’s Board. “We have attracted the industry’s best and are pleased to welcome Milind,” said A K Madhavan Founder, Assemblage. “He brings extensive executive-level experience of animation production, having worked with some of the most reputable projects and companies in the industry.”
Prior to joining Assemblage, Milind D Shinde was part of the core team of the India unit of DreamWorks Animation USA at Bangalore, and Oriental DreamWorks, Part of China unit of DreamWorks Animation He has worked on several feature film projects including Oscar nominated feature films.
Said Milind, “Assemblage, is nimble, committed to excellence and in a short time has incredible opportunities lined up. The approach to doing work on global levels is what excited me. ”
Milind has over 14 years of experience in the field of animation, across Production, Project Management, Operations and Strategy Planning New Studio Set Up, Business Turnaround, Relationship Management, business development, ROI accountability and Operations. Most of his previous experience is spread across setting up new business and startup companies and taking it to fruition.