- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Asianet Film Awards 2016 scored record TV Ratings
MUMBAI: The show broke TV rating records and has become the most watched event ever broadcast on Malayalam television.
Asianet Film Awards 2016 has attracted mass viewership. In Kerala total market the show scored 26 points among NCCS 4+ TG [ BARC Rat%, 21 st Feb, Sun 19.00-23.00 hrs] and 31 points among NCCS Fe ABC 15+ TG with a GE viewership share of 85% and 86% respectively.
Asianet film Awards 2016 has kept Keralites glued to their television sets for the entire duration of the show resulting a new record in Television history.