- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Asianet Film Awards 2016 scored record TV Ratings
MUMBAI: The show broke TV rating records and has become the most watched event ever broadcast on Malayalam television.
Asianet Film Awards 2016 has attracted mass viewership. In Kerala total market the show scored 26 points among NCCS 4+ TG [ BARC Rat%, 21 st Feb, Sun 19.00-23.00 hrs] and 31 points among NCCS Fe ABC 15+ TG with a GE viewership share of 85% and 86% respectively.
Asianet film Awards 2016 has kept Keralites glued to their television sets for the entire duration of the show resulting a new record in Television history.