- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Are you a foodie? Then this show is for you! Watch ‘Inside the Factory’ only on Sony BBC Earth
MUMBAI: While binging on your favourite chocolate, have you ever wondered how it’s made? Maybe not. The truth is, what goes behind making something so delicious is a fascinating story in itself. This month, Sony BBC Earth takes you into the factories of some your most loved food items. Inside The Factory airs Monday to Sunday at 8 PM under the slot Why, How and What on Earth.
The show has Master Chef’s Gregg Wallace, Cherry Healey and Ruth Goodman explore fascinating factories and reveal the processes behind the production of well-known brands of cereals, sweets, potato snacks, tinned beans, bicycles and sneakers. Inside the Factory promises to showcase never-seen-before content with interesting insights into the lives of people who work there with absolute precision and finesse.