- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Are you a foodie? Then this show is for you! Watch ‘Inside the Factory’ only on Sony BBC Earth
MUMBAI: While binging on your favourite chocolate, have you ever wondered how it’s made? Maybe not. The truth is, what goes behind making something so delicious is a fascinating story in itself. This month, Sony BBC Earth takes you into the factories of some your most loved food items. Inside The Factory airs Monday to Sunday at 8 PM under the slot Why, How and What on Earth.
The show has Master Chef’s Gregg Wallace, Cherry Healey and Ruth Goodman explore fascinating factories and reveal the processes behind the production of well-known brands of cereals, sweets, potato snacks, tinned beans, bicycles and sneakers. Inside the Factory promises to showcase never-seen-before content with interesting insights into the lives of people who work there with absolute precision and finesse.