- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Are you a foodie? Then this show is for you! Watch ‘Inside the Factory’ only on Sony BBC Earth
MUMBAI: While binging on your favourite chocolate, have you ever wondered how it’s made? Maybe not. The truth is, what goes behind making something so delicious is a fascinating story in itself. This month, Sony BBC Earth takes you into the factories of some your most loved food items. Inside The Factory airs Monday to Sunday at 8 PM under the slot Why, How and What on Earth.
The show has Master Chef’s Gregg Wallace, Cherry Healey and Ruth Goodman explore fascinating factories and reveal the processes behind the production of well-known brands of cereals, sweets, potato snacks, tinned beans, bicycles and sneakers. Inside the Factory promises to showcase never-seen-before content with interesting insights into the lives of people who work there with absolute precision and finesse.