- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Animal Planet Unites Cricket Fans With The Animal Kingdom
Mumbai: India’s love for Cricket is supreme. It is one of the few elements that unite the sentiments of the country. Embracing the country’s passion for the sport, Animal Planet engaged with cricket lovers via a digital campaign.
Harnessing the ICC World Twenty20 craze, Animal Planet curated conversations on Twitter through animated illustrations and videos to build engagement with crazy cricket fans.
Beginning its activity during the semi-final match between India and West Indies, the channel went on live tweeting during the game. Building the momentum through cute animal characters and witty messages, Animal Planet celebrated the key highlights and significant moments through tweets from the Animal Planet India’s Twitter profile https://twitter.com/AnimalPlanetIN.
Animal Planet presented live illustrations for special occasions such as a Six, a Boundary, brilliant catches, a half century and nail-biting partnerships between the players.