- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Animal Planet Unites Cricket Fans With The Animal Kingdom
Mumbai: India’s love for Cricket is supreme. It is one of the few elements that unite the sentiments of the country. Embracing the country’s passion for the sport, Animal Planet engaged with cricket lovers via a digital campaign.
Harnessing the ICC World Twenty20 craze, Animal Planet curated conversations on Twitter through animated illustrations and videos to build engagement with crazy cricket fans.
Beginning its activity during the semi-final match between India and West Indies, the channel went on live tweeting during the game. Building the momentum through cute animal characters and witty messages, Animal Planet celebrated the key highlights and significant moments through tweets from the Animal Planet India’s Twitter profile https://twitter.com/AnimalPlanetIN.
Animal Planet presented live illustrations for special occasions such as a Six, a Boundary, brilliant catches, a half century and nail-biting partnerships between the players.