- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
America Horror Story: Roanoke’s much awaited finale episode is here!
MUMBAI: Starring Sarah Paulson, Cuba Gooding Jr., Lady Gaga, Evan Peters, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett and more, the bloodcurdling finale of television’s favourite horror show airs on Star World Premiere this Sunday, November 20th at 11 PM!
Ryan Murphy’s much anticipated Season 6 of anthology horror series American Horror Story – American Horror Story: Roanoke is finally coming to a freakishly scary end! Murphy earlier stated that this season would be “more rouge” and “dark” in contrast to its predecessor series.
Now, after nine gruesome episodes of the multiple Emmy award winning show produced and directed by Murphy, American Horror Story: Roanoke promises to provide its audiences with the much needed closure coupled with abundant distress and shock, making it one of the most wicked series of the six.
Roanoke follows the story of Shelby Miller (played by Emmy award winning Sarah Paulson) and Matt Miller (played by Oscar winner Cuba Gooding Jr.), a young couple who move from LA to North Carolina countryside into a seemingly perfect farmhouse built in the 18th century. However, the building’s close proximity to the site of the Lost Colony’s disappearance along with horrific events taking place at their home causes the couple to start sensing something dark and eerie underneath the facade. Soon, a colony of spirits begins to haunt and threaten them as they uncover the murderous past of the farmhouse and meet the previous owners.